[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Mon Oct 5 23:18:48 CEST 2009

Christophe Massiot wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:
>
>> In my case I have no need for controlling any motorised dish and
>> specific memorised positions. Therefore I only need the basic DiSEqC
>> functionality that allows to switch between inputs on a DiSeqC switch,
>> ie the input from LNB 1 to 4 (or 0 to 3 depending on preferred
>> numbering).
>
> OK please try attached patch and tell me if it works.

So I did test the diff against the revision 17 of the SVN code. I tried
the -S option and it doesn't seem to perform as expected.

I've tried values 0, 1 and 2 with settings for a transponder that is on
the default (first) position of the DiSEqC switch but it doesn't seem to
trigger it. I always lock onto the TS I would expect for the default
position.

Double checked with dvbtune to make sure the card was behaving correctly
which it appears to be.

Thomas