[dvblast-devel] ECMs are not passed through when selecting specific audio and video PIDs

Nuno Mota mundumelga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:53:24 CEST 2020

Hi,
Not sure if this is a problem or is the way it's supposed to work.
I've noticed recently that if I select certain audio and video PIDs of a
certain SID, the ECM packets are not passed through either. Should it be
this way? the ecm-passthrough option is off either with PID remapping or
without it.

For example, when we select only the audio and video, should we also add
the relevant ECMs PIDs? Because I had to add them when I did a remapping of
PIDs.
239.255.0.1:1234      1       10750       1234 (video) ,1235 (audio 2)

Best regards,
Nuno