[dvblast-devel] How to force dvblast to exit if there is no signal. -O -Q does not works.

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:03:13 UTC 2022

Hello,

I want dvblast to quit automatically when no signal is available at
input even at startup.

I used -O and -Q, but it seems they have no effect when dvblast starts
when signal is not available.
It seems -O (--lock-timeout) does not works if at least one time lock occurs.

e.g:
dvblast -O5000 -Q never exits if signal is not available at startup.
dvblast just sits there waiting. It seems -O does not works if lock is
never acquired.
other combinations like  -O -Q5000 or -O5000 -Q5000 does not help either.

How could I force dvblast to quit after a timeout, even when at
startup no signal is available?

Regards.