[libdvbpsi-devel] Adding conditional access packets mpegts file

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at videolan.org
Thu Aug 12 07:17:35 UTC 2021

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 11:00 PM jascase901 <jasface901 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm writing a program that adds a conditional access packet, to stream
> every time I see a pmt packet. Would this library help me do this? I
> see functionality for processing PMT packets, but I am not sure if it
> will let me generate conditional access packets, and add them to the
> stream.

With libdvbpsi you can generate a CAT table and add it to your MPEG-TS
stream.
Also see https://videolan.videolan.me/libdvbpsi/ and examples in the
repository.

To encrypt audio video data packets libdvbcsa (
http://www.videolan.org/developers/libdvbcsa.html) can be used to create an
application for it.
.
--