CACHE (on disk) patch for libdvdcss 1.2.2

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Aug 14 10:40:44 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've updated/merged our cache patch (from mplayer's libmpdvdkit) for
libdvdcss, as it's the only difference between our patched code and
the 'original' lib now. (other changes we did are already in your tree too)

So, if you're interested, apply this patch:

ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/libdvdcss-1.2.2.cache.diff

To enable, choose one of:
- set DVDCSS_CACHE to an existing path where you want the cache files/dirs
  be created (one subdir per disc, containing one 5-byte file per key)
- set variable dvdcss_cache_dir (char*) from the caller application

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team