[multicat-devel] dvblast over wireguard v.s. multicat over wireguard

graham lenton maharg101 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:37:22 UTC 2021

Just a follow up on my previous post in case anyone else is facing the
same problem with UDP streams over a wireguard VPN.

It transpires that the package in Raspbian `multicat/oldstable,now
2.3-1 armhf` was the problem.

I compiled bitstream and multicat from master and it works perfectly
as expected.