[streaming] Re: Control flow rate

manel.jesus.mendoza@estudiant.upc.es djmendo at eresmas.com
Tue May 20 09:50:30 CEST 2003

I need to develop a simple video streaming and I need to control the
rate of the server. But I don't Know how ca I implement the signals
because the presision of that is about 100 microseconds.I prove the
fuctions alarm, setitimer and other timers but any are presicion for
control the packets for send.

Thanks.