[streaming] Re: Resolution Pc Vs Tv

Psycho Ph degreane at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 18:21:10 CEST 2003

Great ,,, That is a solution which is good for
upgrading my network to 100 Mbit/s , But is there such
a network to work on a wireless connection ,,, using
bridges or Access points...???????

One More thing I have heard of software to do real
time compression and decompression of streamed data
through a router ,,, have you ever heard of such a
thing.... I Note that such softwares or hardwares are
used To Link a 100 Mbps network through a 38 Mbps link
and then decompress it to 100,,, like inflating or
deflating data .....

What is the most compressed Vcodec and Acodec to
use????

How is it possible to use modems of 56Kbit to recieve
a stream what quality which format ?????????????

Best Regards
F.B
Meteo L.
--- Jean-Paul Saman