[streaming] Re: video on demand

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Wed Aug 25 16:11:28 CEST 2004

On 25.08.2004, at 16:02, Gildas Bazin wrote:

On Wednesday 25 August 2004 15:42, Hussain Ali Pardawalla wrote:

> If live.come streaming media does support rtp/rtsp over mpeg-ts stream,
and udp, and VLC does use live.com media, is there any reason why VLC
does
not take full advantage of live media and use to to fully support the
RTP/RTSP  stuff on the server side?

Yes...
Simply nobody has yet worked on implementing support for this.
As always, patches are welcome ;)

--
Gildas

hey  lets  start!!!!!

what we need  to do?

regards

marc

--
"I could give you reasons to kill a 100 people a day, but we are
grown-up, so let's have the lawyers do it for us."

          Marc Manthey (C.V.O.)
          Hildeboldplatz 1a
          D – 50672 KÖLN
          web:http://www.let.de