[streaming] vls.cfg file

Hussain Ali Pardawalla hussain at mytum.de
Fri Aug 27 11:42:27 CEST 2004

Hello. I have a strange problem, and was hoping that someone might have a clue with whats going on.

When I try to run vls using the config file, I get the following error:

Could not open configuration file:
Error: Parsing of file '/usr/local/etc/videolan/vls/vls.cfg' failed
Error: Error in the configuration file at line 79

Yet the funny thing is that, it worked fine the other day. It seems that for some reason I keep on having to rewrite the file again from strach every other day. Could it be a problem with VLS with the file incorrectly when shutting down? Or with the way I have something configured. Am more of a Windows user and recently switched to Liunx, so please bear with me.

Am running Suse 9.1, and have vls version 0.5.5

Thanks
Hussain