[streaming] Re: problems to compile with cygwin:

uttam sahu uttam.sahu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:42:07 CEST 2006

Hello Yan

before configuring vlc make install libmad and ffmpeg. Configure ffmpeg with
option

./configure --enable-pp --enable-gpl

Then
set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to where ur ffmpeg.pc and libmad.pc are available. They
should be in the main directory.

Do the following

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/....../ffmpeg-   :/....../libmad-  /

(u have to give the exact path and folder names)

Then configure vlc with the following options

./configure --enable-shared --enable-shared-pp --enable-pp --enable-gpl

Best of luck

Uttam

--
Uttama Kumar Sahu