[streaming] [ANN] DVBlast 1.0

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Tue May 12 11:06:09 CEST 2009

Dear VideoLAN supporters,

We am glad to announce a new project in our community. For several
years there has been a gap in our software projects, between the
many-featured and heavy VLC, and the now discontinued and
unmaintained VLS.

DVBlast is a simple and powerful streaming application for DVB cards.
It opens a DVB device, tunes it, places PID filters, configures a CAM
module, and demultiplexes the packets to several RTP outputs.

We are pleased to announce the first public release of this new
software, under the GPL license.

For more information about DVBlast, see our Web site :
http://www.videolan.org/projects/dvblast.html

Direct link for downloads :
http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/videolan/dvblast/1.0/dvblast-1.0.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

--
Christophe Massiot, for the VideoLAN team.