[streaming] [www-doc] stream several videos to one port (was: Help me please)

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Tue Nov 10 09:44:05 CET 2009

I don't know if you can do it or if it is easy. You can search those
topics, on the wiki for example:

- TS muxer :: --ts-extra-pmt
- VLM
- Command_line

A MPEG-TS format for example can handle several programs, like what it
is done for digital terrestrial TV. In this format, programs are
describes using PMT tables, listed in a PAT table.