[Translators] Basque translation mantenaince

Aritz Erkiaga Elorza aerkiaga003 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:58:34 CET 2012

Hi,

A year before I took the basque translation maintenance responsibility. Unfortunately, because my new job, I don't have enough free time to continue with this task. So I ask in basque translate community (www.librezale.org) about someone who replace me. Julen Ruiz  (julenx at gmail.com) offers himself to take the maintenance job, so I ask you officially to change translate maintainer list and contact with him henceforward.

Best regards,