Problem with window refresh on OS X

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Sat May 25 23:31:17 CEST 2002

À (At) 21:33 -0700 23/05/2002, Dirk Sigurdson écrivait (wrote) :

>I just built 0.4.0 vlc and am having some problems on OS X.  The display
>window doesn't seem to be refreshing itself.  It's kind of weird ... I'll
>drag another window on top of the view and then the current frame will be
>displayed.
>
>Has anyone witnessed similar behavior?

Many people indeed, and the workaround is to set the screen to
thousands of colors. I _really_ need help on that bug. I can't
reproduce it on my Ti (I always work in millions of colors), and jlj
can't either, so it's impossible for us to debug. Therefore if
someone has an idea...
--
Christophe Massiot.