[vlc-devel] Re: PTZ control module for VLC

Daniel M. Lambea dmlambea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:32:51 CEST 2004

  Just to say that the PTZ control module for the Axis 2130 camera is
working fine. I'm finetuning the behaviour, and finishing the
configuration part. After this I will send you the code. Can I attach
a tgz here? Where should I send the file?

  BTW, I realized that (at least in the wxwindows interface) the video
and sound capture are separated only in the Video4Linux tab. Since the
camera I'm using is being accessed via HTTP, I assume the player is
trying to get audio from the HTTP stream. This will never happen in my
case, because the camera has no sound and I therefore have to capture
it via microphone. How can I tell the player to get video from HTTP
and audio from /dev/dsp simultaneously? Will this lead to some kind of
audio/video misalignment?

  Regards,
    Daniel M. Lambea