[vlc-devel] debian patches in vlc-trunk maintained?

C.Y.M cym at syphir.sytes.net
Sat Nov 27 16:04:20 CET 2004

Hi,

When I build VLC on my debian box, I find it very useful to have the
"debian/rules" as part of VLC's SVN tree.  My only concern is if some or
all of those patches still apply (especially 20_interfaces.dpatch).
Also, the changelog still says 0.8.0-test1-1 when it should probably be
0.8.2.  Since I am using CVS/SVN for all of my builds, I have gone ahead
and removed those dpatches from my tree.  I was just concerned if that
was the right move or not. Thanks.

Regards,