[vlc-devel] Re: linking vlc with livemedia

Tom Van Leeuwen tom.vanleeuwen at intec.ugent.be
Wed Aug 10 16:02:27 CEST 2005

thanks for the information, however with the new contrib package I get a
lot of warnings: "livedotcom warning: unsupported NAL type for H264"

I think it is necessary to compile vlc with the latest livemedia libs.
Has somebody successfully done this yet?

--
ir. Tom VAN LEEUWEN
Ghent University - IBBT -IMEC