[vlc-devel] Re: set the play and stop option

oscar perez oscarfernando.perez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:41:00 CEST 2005

Hello everybody
I am creating a GUI from scratch to manage several streams. My idea is
to create something like a TV interface displaying several
channels/files at the same time. I am using VLM for this purpose. So
far, I have managed to display several streams within a basic GUI but
I was wondering if is possible via hard-code to control the window
size.
I would like to read a plain text, for instance, with several IPs and
window positions and sizes and allocate those on the screen. I have
been looking in the source code and it seems to be dependent of the
window manager (DirectX,X11,..). Is there any way to get that? What is
the function? many thanks!
Óscar