[vlc-devel] Re: Tiger crash

Jean-Alexis Montignies ja at sente.ch
Wed May 11 10:09:25 CEST 2005

On 10 mai 05, at 18:48, Woofem wrote:

> <quote>
> Could people experiencing the Fullscreen -> window crash please
> report their computer setup please?
> I need to determine if this is a occuring on machines all machines,
> or just on machines that don't support Quartz Extreme.
> </quote>

On a PowerBook G4, with a Mobility 9600 (supports quartz extreme and
core image). It happens *some time*, the movie continues without the
menu bar being draw, and a few seconds later it's gone.
I can send the crash reporter log next time it happens to me if you
want to. Happens with vlc 0.8.1 and latest build I did on panther
about 3 weeks ago. (I did not succeed a build on Tiger yet).

Jean-Alexis Montignies