[vlc-devel] Re: VLC Plugin on Solaris 10: WORKS

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 5 20:16:24 CEST 2006

Hi Gurus,

I tried the example1 pointed to by Ben @
http://www.videolan.org/doc/vlc-user-guide/en/ch07.html. I replaced the
target to point to my http server (over vlc) and my clip. Unfortunately,
it did not play the clip and does not do anything. Where as, if I try to
load the clip by itself (not embedded in an html page), it works fine.
Am I missing anything?

Or can someone point me to other examples of embedded vlc plugin?
Thanx,

-Kuldip

--
Project Buz :: Orchestrated Communication :: http://software.sfbay/buz