[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r15154 (asmax)

Cyril Deguet cyril.deguet at via.ecp.fr
Sun Apr 9 16:38:43 CEST 2006

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006, Subversion daemon wrote:
> * all: new skin text variable "$B" to get the stream bitrate
> * winamp2.xml: added "kbps" info in winamp skins

By the way I also need to support "kHz" in winamp skins, but I'm not
sure what is the best way to do it...
The ugly way is to parse the string "Sample rate: %d kHz" in the stream
information (built by EsOutAddInfo()); I thought I could retrieve this
info in p_playlist->p_input->input.p_item->es->audio.i_rate, but
"es" is always NULL so I can't use it from the interface... Maybe I
can create a new input variable to store this value ?

--
Cyril