[vlc-devel] Re: introducing XSPF support

Daniel Stränger vlc at schmaller.de
Tue Mar 7 09:34:48 CET 2006

On 06.03.2006 16:55, Antoine Cellerier wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006, Daniel Stränger wrote:
>> It's not applied yet, but it's ready to apply.
>> The issues called by Clément can -IMHO- be fixed when some extensions are
>> added.
> Concerning extensions: It would be really nice to have support for the
> "tree structure". Do you have any idea how long it would take to add
> that feature ?

It will take at least two weeks for me to implement.
I'm quite busy at the moment :-(
btw, it's not as easy to replicate the node structure as it seems:
technically even a playlist node (not just an item) can have more than one parent.
regarding that, we don't have a tree, but a graph to be represented in an xml structure
and that's some more complicated.