[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r17900 (funman)

Damien Fouilleul damien.fouilleul at laposte.net
Tue Nov 21 16:17:24 CET 2006

>> Anyway, the default value for target is that of host

you are making an assumption which is unfortunately not true for all
configure scripts, mostly because they are buggy, especially when host
!= build; i can give some examples if you want them.
anyway if i follow you then specifying --target=host is like doing a
no-op operation, so it is as harmless as specifying nothing.

Damien