[vlc-devel] nOoB for RTCP

Tai-Sim Yeoh taisim.yeoh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 14:48:30 CEST 2006

Hello,
         I'm looking to contribute to the VLC (RTCP specifically) project.
Please let me know how I can start/help. My background is in C and C++ and
been doing embedded development for cell phones for the past 6 yrs. Looking
for any possible open source projects in networking/communication area.

          Please let me know if I can help/contribute to your project. I'm
very new to this open source dev etc.......  If you already have enough help
let me know also so that I can contact other open source projects.

          Thanks.

Tai