[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21406 (dionoea)

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Thu Aug 23 00:24:37 CEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le mercredi 22 août 2007, Subversion daemon a écrit :
> > r21406 | dionoea | 2007-08-22 22:07:36 +0200 (Wed, 22 Aug 2007) | 2
> > lines Changed paths:
> >    M /trunk/modules/gui/qt4/components/extended_panels.cpp
> >
> > Revert [21140] which broke the extend panels in Qt4 + add a comment
> > so this doesn't happen again. (Please test changes before commiting
> > ... thanks)
>
> This CANNOT be correct. It is totally insane that you would mess up with
> filters from another instance.
>
> This revert is hiding a bug. It is PLAIN WRONG.

As stated on VLC this isn't messing up filters of another instance but
only checking available module. (Fix for the code which wasn't valid in
current svn applied in following commit)

And please don't react violently every time someone criticizes one of
your commits. Everyone makes mistakes, that's part of human nature and
it's not something to be ashamed of. Keeping calm is in everyone's best
interest.

(I even made a mistake in my fix :) Didn't realize that p_libvlc_global
wasn't available in modules anymore.)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea