[vlc-devel] Small gui issues

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Mon Dec 17 20:34:52 CET 2007

Hello JB,

I have retested the "rolling mouse wheel" in vlc playlist, on my laptop at svn
#23697. when rolling the wheel, the behaviour is the following :

- when mouse cursor is on the playlist, I am able to navigate in the playlist
(no more side effect when reaching top or end of the playlist).

- when mouse cursor moves on the vlc area,  volume increase or decrease when
on volume cursor area or buttons zone; time cursor moves when on time cursor
area

This behaviour seems to be correct.

Anyway, there is perhaps 2 small issues :

- I am not able to select the time cursor itself and to move it left to right
when keeping depressed mouse left button : it is only possible to click at
the left or at the right of the time cursor to move it : this is really
annoying as cursor positionning can't be accurate (same in 0.8.6d).

- When I am clicking on the "show playlist" button, vlc player reduces its
size instead of showing the playlist. I have to click again on the button to
see the playlist.

Best regards,
Gilles