[vlc-devel] Re: Podcast improvement

Vincent Maury dimar at via.ecp.fr
Sat Mar 24 18:36:51 CET 2007

Hello,

The second version of the patch, corrected with your help.

I am looking for the followings parts of this mini-project, the GUI's
modification and the download of a podcast, using the dump module.

If I have correctly understood, a module (podcast) can't use functions
from another module (dump), so the download function must be triggered
by the user (via the interface) and not by the podcast module.
Am I right ?

Regards,
--
Vincent (Dimar)