[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r19511 (pdherbemont)

Remi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Wed Mar 28 13:17:45 CEST 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:26:05 +0200 (CEST), Subversion daemon <svn at videolan.org> wrote:
> r19511 | pdherbemont | 2007-03-28 12:26:05 +0200 (Wed, 28 Mar 2007) | 2
> lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/access/http.c
>
> http Access: Make sure we handle redirection that don't include the server
> name.

This is incorrect.

"The Location response-header field is used to redirect the recipient to a location other than the Request-URI for completion of the request or identification of a new resource. (...) The field value consists of a single absolute URI."

If it starts with a /, you are being redirected to a local file, and we purposedly forbade that because of security concerns.

http://www.remlab.net/