[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23045 (ileoo)

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Tue Nov 13 09:11:45 CET 2007

On ti 13. marraskuuta 2007 08:55:05, Remi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> This does not look like such a good idea.
> A conformant server won't accept a random setting.
> Then, I would hardly be surprised the server won't refresh the timer.

Is there somewhere specified what different servers accepts, or
something generic? But with get_parameter with empty variable causes dss
to close connection (atleast 5.5.4) and I didn't get timeout against
windows streaming server either, so I don't think it broke anything.
Althou better would be to send that request only servers that doesn't
use rtcp-stuff for keepalive (wms?).

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a