[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21991 (xtophe)

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at nxtelevision.com
Wed Sep 12 23:56:16 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 07 at 23:43 +0200, Subversion daemon wrote:
> r21991 | xtophe | 2007-09-12 23:43:57 +0200 (Wed, 12 Sep 2007) | 2 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/modules/gui/qt4/qt4.cpp
>
> *Try* to improve the strings in the QT4 intf

Some questions:
* According to the help string --qt-notify only show the popup when vlc is
minimized or hidden. Here it shows the popup even when vlc is on the
foreground and has the focus. Is it a feature which will happen ? or
should the text be revised.

* qt-error-dialogs isn't it a bit redumbdant with --interact
(interaction with the user). Anyway, I would be grateful if someone
explain me what's an "unimportant error" (so that i could explain to my
boss next time he finds a error in the calc on the next Airbus plane you
gonna fly on). How do we differentiate between important and unimportant
error ?

--
Xtophe