[vlc-devel] some DVD issues

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Thu Aug 28 09:41:35 CEST 2008

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:53:35 +0300 (EEST), Kaarlo Räihä wrote:

> > 4. I have a Microsoft Presenter Mouse that has a few dedicated
> > media buttons: volume up/down, previous/next (chapter), play/pause.
> > [...] With VLC none is working.
> You tried to bind those keys from Tools -> Preferences... and Hotkeys
> section?

Not before, I tried now: yes, it works !

The corresponding function are these:
play/pause button - Media Play Pause
previous DVD chapter - Media Prev Track
next DVD chapter - Media Next Track
volume up - Volume Up
volume down - Volume Down

The labels are set by the system when clicking the appropriate buton on
my mouse. For sure they are the same as the equivalent extra keys from
multimedia keyboards.

I didn't think at this, thank you for the idea !

Cristi