[vlc-devel] VLC Bindings with CLI

Damien DALY maitredede at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:33:53 CEST 2008

Hello World !

I don't manage to easily convert a managed string array to a native
*something* that current vlc function "libvlc_new" can use.
I have 3 knid of errors :
  - AccessViolationException : I think it is a kind of segfault. I have it
when I try to convert the string array to a byte array
  - A console is shown with "Can't read parameters" (or something similar)
  - Instance created sucessfully, but parameters are not read correctly (log
shows debug messages "added 'square').

I'm continueing searching for help about that...

Do you think that adding a special function to convert arrays of unicode
strings to arrays of utf8 strings can be added to libvlc ?

Thanks,

Damien