[vlc-devel] Is the IRC web interface having problems these days?

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:26:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I had been using the IRC web interface in the past few weeks, but I
can't get it working since yesterday. There are two possible reasons:

1. my employer has found a way to block access thinking I am wasiting
time on it.
2. there is currently something wrong with the videolan irc web interface

If someone can let me know if the web interface is running as usual, I
would appreciate. I'd hate to complain to my employer for something he
did not do. :-)

Thanks,

Jacques Boileau