[vlc-devel] refcounting fixes question

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:06:21 CET 2008

Hi,

Being an avid reader of this mailing list :-) , I noticed that Pierre
d'Herbemont as been doing many fixes related to refcounting which I
believe might be in line to fix the crash problem I ran into this
weekend. If so, please let me know Pierre. I of course volunteer to
test it (read 'beat it') as much as possible for you. If you have
finished doing the changes I will grab the nightly build and run my
Windows test app on it.

And if I am right that you have been working on this problem: many,
many thanks! May a streak of good luck fall on you for years to come!

--
Jacques Boileau