[vlc-devel] VLC response

arnabsamanta arnabsamanta at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Nov 22 06:16:58 CET 2008

 Hi All,
	I am trying to receive MJPEG data of resolution 1024x1080 in VLC streamed
over LAN through RTSP network.
	I am able to get first few frames and then VLC hangs and throws error .
	I tried to view the mesages of VLC but there no error mesage "late frame
arrival " or " damaged header " was displayed
	The statistics showed that there is no frame loss.

	Can any body please help me understand the possible reason for the error ?
	Since am new to the VLC , I am clueless about this.

	There is one more doubt i had which am not sure if its appropiate to raise
in this forum.
	In case we stop VLC over RTSP , we receive "TEARDOWN" in the RTSP server
side. but in this case, since the application 	hangs, will it send any
message ? If yes, Please tell me what mesasage will it send . To my
understanding , it wont 	send any message as it hangs and does not
experience a graceful exit. Is my understanding correct ?

	Am sorry if this is an inappropiate querry to this forum .

 Regards,
	~Arnab

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.