[vlc-devel] commit: Win32 Vout: Try to fix the display of the MI on exit of movie in FS mode. ( Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at videolan.org
Wed Oct 1 12:02:28 CEST 2008

> Its just involved a little bit of thinking.

And who are you Mr xxcv to allow yourself to do this kind of comments.

It's not like the mailing list is flooded by your well thought and
tested patches.
Actually the only things you seems able to do is to report bug in an
undetailled and unuseful way.

Yes , we encourage feedback from our users and testers but let's keep
it cordial and positive and precise and detailled.

--
Xtophe