[vlc-devel] commit: Implement access_GetParentInput and demux_GetParentInput and use. ( Pierre d'Herbemont )

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:02:48 CEST 2009

Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:
> Hi xxcv,
>
> This bug report is missing some important and precise info:
>
> Does reverting this commit fixes the issue?
Yes
> Do you have a backtrace of the crash?
Yes
> Could you precisely state the steps to reproduce, in numbered order?
I already detailed the steps needed to crash during exit are you able to
try it on your computer?
But my question is why this only happens after your commits because I
tracked the crash back 6 days then look back in the ML of all the
commits likely to affect this and I found that it is your commit that's
causing the issue.
The problem now is that there's a need to confirmation of this crash
from someone other then me because this always happened before while I
used trac my reports have been tagged unreproducible by the c guy.
If you know what I mean.
Do you need me to repeat the steps for reproducing this bug?
Right now it is best if someone else (or anyone) can confirm (is it a
bug or is it just me? you know it could be just me...).

Thanks.
Regards.