[vlc-devel] commit: qt4: access visible playlist column selector menu from general playlist popup menu (Jakob Leben )

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Sat Aug 29 12:15:09 CEST 2009

On la 29. elokuuta 2009 10.30.47, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Jakob Leben <jleben at videolan.org> | Sat Aug 29 10:28:24 2009 +0200| [30d40eace3aed65e0bda0d0db21e7404c54f0572] | committer: Jakob Leben
>
> qt4: access visible playlist column selector menu from general playlist popup menu
>
> This fixes the issue that it was not possible to get any column back once all had been hidden

Wouldn't it be better just to limit, that you cant remove everything
from visible-columns? As now you have context menu which has functions
relating to selected items, and stuff that do stuff to whole view
(atleast for me first thing to think on that context menu, is that I can
set per-item what to show).

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  Who knows?  Who cares?