[vlc-devel] Looking for Cocoa developers with video capture and playback experience

Andy Budd andy at clearleft.com
Sat Jan 3 18:06:37 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't consider this inappropriate use of the list but I'm
looking for a freelance Cocoa developer to help us with a video app
project we currently have. VLC is so awesome I thought I'd drop the
list a quick email as there are bound to be some great developer
hanging around.

To avoid being too spammy, please feel free to email me directly if
you want to know more about the project.

Andy Budd
Managing Director
Clearleft Ltd
+44 (0)7880 636677