[vlc-devel] --ignore-config in mozilla plugin

Dmitry Karasik dmitry at karasik.eu.org
Fri Jan 16 10:37:51 CET 2009

Hello,

My mozilla plugin plays video very slow and choppy, because the default VLC
settings are apparently not working for my hardware.  Changing settings in the
VLC player doesn't help, because there's hardcoded --ignore-config in line 120
in projects/mozilla/vlcplugin.cpp. The commit in question is this:

	commit 07f363a4228870c2210957ad202635ad1dc45e4d