[vlc-devel] libass in contrib

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:09:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was trying to compile VLC for Mac OSX from a git checkout today and
discovered a problem with the version of libass in the contribs
(CONTRIBREV=13). libass was recently updated in the contribs, but
modules/codec/libass.c wasn't updated for the new version.

The attached patch fixed (i.e. made it compile - I haven't checked if it
works) the problem for me, although I'm not sure if it is the correct
solution.

Regards,
Barry