[vlc-devel] lua enhancement...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 19:49:44 CEST 2009

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I thought the info in the url might be used from the code snippet shown in the original posting. I will look at the code closer now that I know what to search for in the files.

As far as build goes I see trunk and branch for nightly and have seen also 1.0.3 versus 1.1 maybe even 1.2 vlc builds so not sure which build to look at.

I am a user trying to figure out the limits of what I can do with vlc since I use it for a simple client/server system for kids and other young folks wanting something more than what MS, Sun, Yahoo ect provide. So I usually do not drill down into the code of other projects unless absolutely needed. I have so much code to maintain myself already :-)

Best Regards,
Tony Anecito
Founder,
MyUniPortal
http://www.myuniportal.com

Kids are the next generation so give them free adavanced systems better than all other establishments.