[vlc-devel] [Important] VDD subjects

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Oct 7 09:47:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is going to be easy:

 - What do you want to talk about at the dev days?

 - Are you interested in confs, presentations, dev discussions, BoFs,
   coding parties, coding contests, drinking, smoking, Paris Visiting,
   BBQ ?

 - Can you do a short but cool presentation about your work ?
   (~10 slides)

If you are a VLC maintainer or a VLC SoC students, you are welcome.
If you are just part of the community you are also welcome.

If in a previous mail, you told me, you needed travel, let's do that
ASAP. The best way is that we pay with VideoLAN's Visa, else we will
reimburse you...

Best,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf