[vlc-devel] segfault on bad pictures / low link power

İşbaran Akçayır isbaran at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:31:17 CEST 2009

Hello,

Since i dont know when trac is going online, i'm posting this here with
all debug i could get.

I'm using vlc in a udp rtsp multicast mpeg2 network, and this is what
happens if link power is low, after some time (1-3 minutes)
pictures/video are distorted with green mosaics.

I can reproduce this with previous versions of vlc and current 1.0
release. Tried on Pardus and Ubuntu Linux so far.

here is gdb out:

http://pastebin.com/f3a8493c

I can produce any other information you need

Best regards,
işbaran