[vlc-devel] Mouse Click Events Listening from JS

Venu Vemulapally venu.vemulapally at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:42:17 CEST 2010

Hi Saman,

      I have blocked the mouse double click events by passing vout-event=3
but i want to listen single mouse click events* [ while video playback is
going on fullscreen mode* *]* from JavaScript for that I have used below
code but I couldn't  able to listen the mouse  click events .

function handleMouseGrab()
{
    alert('xyz');
}

vlcplugin.addEventListener("MediaPlayerMouseGrab",handleMouseGrab,true);

Can any you please suggest me how to get the mouse events.

Thanks,
Venu