[vlc-devel] [GCI] libvlc: An API for listing audio & video?filters

Jakub Wieczorek fawek at fawek.net
Sun Dec 5 00:53:09 CET 2010

2010/12/5 Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 12:36:45AM +0100, Jakub Wieczorek wrote :
>> That is another issue I stumbled upon when writing the webcam example.
>> Some of the video filters do not have any effect on the stream unless
>> you adjust the parameters.
> First, did you try 1.1.5 or 1.2.0, because this changes a lot.

Oh, I think that was 1.1.x, when I was testing this. I'll give it a go
with 1.2 tomorrow.

> Then, could you list which ones?

I can't recall all of those but I'm pretty sure gaussian blur was one
of them (this probably makes sense, though, but it doesn't change the
fact that the filter was useless without being adjusted).

Best regards,
Jakub