[vlc-devel] [Videolan-devel] trying to write a sample video streaming application

Parveen Jain parveenjain at live.com
Wed Jun 9 10:37:40 CEST 2010

Hi,
  In that case, Is it possible from VLC to generate two independent streams for audio and video without encapsulation.If yes , can you please help me with command ?  I explored mail archive of VLC for this, but found that VLC can not do rtp streaming without encapsulation.Is it really the case ?
Regards,Parveen Jain