[vlc-devel] R: [VLC] #3428: vlc 1.0.5 don't work with dvd autoplay on 7 64bit

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 22 04:28:14 CET 2010

Ricardo,

I believe it was unclear what the exact issue is and what platform the issue was on. It may have
been a language issue (do you speak Spanish or Italian?), since sometimes things don't translate
too well - I am not intending this as a put down, rather as explanation as what appears to be
the case.

If you can describe the steps, and the operating system this happened on (I assume you mean
MS-Windows 7 64-bit), to reproduce the issue it might help you. The more information you can
provide the better - think of what someone else needs to do to reproduce your issue.

André-John