[vlc-devel] FSF position on GPLv2 & current App Store terms

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Nov 3 19:50:23 CET 2010

Le mercredi 3 novembre 2010 20:42:13 Pierre Ynard, vous avez écrit :
> > > like "what should we do to get Apple to respect our free software?"
> >
> > Good luck with that.
>
> Yeah thanks a lot, I'll get to it.

Good luck with that on my behalf as well.

Any Apple staffer that would discuss with you (or me)on copyright and
licensing issues deserves to be fired for gross incompetence if you ask me.
From a corporate perspective, there is always a liability whereby your
employee's emails can be used against the company in court.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis